Deadline: 25 December 2013! Read the FAQ
You like to be part of the fun? Great!
First, submit your work with this form (required). Feel free to mail us additional infos along with a few words about your person. To decide if we would like to present your work, we will need a screenable copy, preferably a H264 encoded .mp4 or QT (.mov) file. You may also send DVD-compatible mpeg or VOB files.
Please include at least two stills of the film or photographs of the work (min. width 700px).
If you work with strange codecs or would like to send us uncompressed files, get in touch before doing so.
.wmv is not acceptable. AC3 is not acceptable.
No preview-copys, no watermarks. Due to the short time frame do we need screenable versions from the beginning.
• Youtube / Vimeo / download links or filesharing services are fine as long as they do not need any registration/login and downloading is enabled. Only direct download links.
• Animated gifs can be send by mail or by using this page (you´ll need to be on tumblr) Make sure it is no larger than 1MB and no more than 500 pixels wide.
• Videos can be uploaded via FTP to our servers. We will send you the login by mail. Please be patient, this will likely take several days.
• Or sent to our Postal address.
Only digital files on stick or DVD. No paper, please. Keep in mind that we will not return any sent material.
• Finally state that you own the copyright on your work (including possible musical rights) and let us know if your work should be available online via Directors Lounge television.
• We screen 720/1080 from HD.
Screenings are also possible in Mini-DV, DVpro and 16mm (upon request).
If in doubt, just ask.
• If you would like to present anything else, such as computer animations, installations, lectures or whatever fits into the cinematic concept, give us a short outline together with the technical necessities and we will try our best.
• Directors Lounge is a non-profit, zero-budget-project based solely on voluntary service. Consequently, we will not pay any charges nor are we able to support any concept financially.
Now submit here.
• Postal address:
Directors Lounge, A.Werner, Petersburger Platz 2, 10249 Berlin, Germany
Packages have to arrive in 2013, otherwise we may not able to consider your work for [DLX] .
Remember to declare your package as of no commercial value. We will not pay any customs duty that may arrive.